Can Snowmen SURVIVE a 400° Oven?
They can if they’re powder coated!
We just pulled these guys out of our oven and now that they’re powder coated they have no fear of melting this summer!
With the recent snowfall we’ve had, Pro Powder Coating wants to equip you with the
Top 5 Ingredients for the BEST Snowman!
- Snow – This may seem like a no-brainer, but all snow is not created equal, some snow it light and fluffy resulting in less compaction and adhesion – meaning your snowman won’t stick together. Other snow can be too moist, resulting in a puddle before you can even get Frosties belly on! You need the right type of snow to make a snowman that will last.
- Weather – I know you’re thinking another no-brainer, but no matter how good your snow is, if the day is going to be warm he’s going to melt. Pick a day or evening when you know the weather is going to say cold the longest. That way Frosty has a chance to freeze in place before the warmer weather moves in, ensuring he lasts for as long as he can.
- Which brings us to another great point – Location! Choose a spot that is out of direct sunlight for the longest period in your yard your creation is sure to have a longer life.
- Compaction – We touched on this in #1 with the right type of snow you can then create a snowball in your hands. Once you have a good enough size to chuck at your friend, place it on the ground and start rolling until Save & Exit you have your base built. Making sure to roll it in the direction of your chosen location.
- Accessories – Little know fact: Frosty LOVES to be accessorized! Don’t forget to add your own flair. Maybe some hair instead of a top hat? Do you have a favorite sports team he could support? Animal ear headband? Get creative, and if you need some ideas to kickstart your Snow Guy/Gal/Dog/Yeti here’s some to get you started from Bored Panda!
We’d love to share your creations! Send us your pics in the comments below!
And as always, when you’re in need of Powder Coating, Cerakote Firearms Coating or Sand Blasting in Grand Junction, Rifle, Delta, Moab or anywhere in between contact us below r give us a call at 970-241-3422
Do you need a helicopter body coated?
When you need a product that will provide durability for your industrial processes and requirements. Look no further than Pro Powder Coating!
If you haven’t heard about the movie that over 45 million people watched over the holiday, within seven days of its release, let me give you the rundown. WARNING SPOILERS AHEADread more
Pro Powder Coating wants to customize a YETI mug for YOU! Choose from any in stock color with your text or logo! Enter to WIN before December 15th!read more
Pro Powder Coating in Grand Junction has a job opening for ONE lucky individual!
If you’re interested in a job you can grow in and enjoy sandblasting, parts prep and powder coating we’d like to see your resume!
We offer a vibrant workplace with a family atmosphere Full Time!
Please send resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or drop-ins.read more
Special Projects No one understands special projects like Pro Powder Coating... Looking for Powder Coating for your Special Project? We've Got You Covered! Pro Powder Coating was proud to be part of the Delaney Firetruck Build. For those that we're never blessed by...read more
One of our most popular services is powder coating for rims.
The most frequently asked question we hear? How much to powder coat my rims?
Instead of buying custom rims, refinish them with powder coating! Find out how affordable it is!
Can You Powder Coat Plastic?
While you can powder coat almost any type of material, an objects ability to withstand the heat of the ovens is key to powder coating and the main reason you shouldn’t powder coat plastic.
Pro Powder Coating TERMS AND CONDITIONS LAST UPDATED: 06-07-2018 INTRODUCTION The Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) describe how Pro Powder Coating 549 Bogart Ln, Grand Junction, CO 81505 David@Propowdercoatings.com(“Company,” “we,” and “our”) regulates your use of...read more
Cerakote & Powder Coat, Sand & Soda Blasting, Pro Powder Coating Does it All!
Let Pro Powder Coating protect your items for generations to come!
Request a Quote..